- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 786 - 1,366square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹23.6 L - ₹41.0 L
- Current ProjectDS Satelliteby DS MaxKengeri, Bangalore₹ 23.6 L - ₹ 41.0 L2,3 BHK Apartment(786 - 1,366 sq ft)Sep '20
- RecommendedSanviby Sowparnika ProjectsWhitefield Hope Farm Junction, Bangalore₹ 38.7 L - ₹ 53.0 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,075 - 1,571 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedThe Promontby TATA Housing DevelopmentBanashankari, Bangalore₹ 2.56 Cr - ₹ 3.32 Cr3,4 BHK Apartment(2,376 - 3,205 sq ft)Dec '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
About DS Max
- 110 Total Projects
- 24 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about DS Satellite
- 400+Reputed Developers