- 3, 5 BHKVillas
- 1,785 - 2,700square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹58.0 L - ₹87.8 L
- Current ProjectThe Connected Livingby SPTWhitefield Hope Farm Junction, Bangalore58.0 L - 87.8 L3,5 BHK Villa(1,785 - 2,700 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedSanviby Sowparnika ProjectsWhitefield Hope Farm Junction, Bangalore38.7 L - 56.6 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,075 - 1,571 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedCliqueby MJR BuildersElectronic City Phase 1, Bangalore26.1 L - 66.9 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(670 - 1,720 sq ft)Jul '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Power Backup
- Party Hall
- Skating Rink
- Club House
- Landscaped Gardens
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- Basketball Court
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- 2 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about The Connected Living
- 400+Reputed Developers