- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 342 - 487square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹42.3 L - ₹53.2 L
- Current ProjectAnd Lilyby AnantnathDiva, Mumbai42.3 L - 53.2 L1,2 BHK Apartment(342 - 487 sq ft)Dec '21
- RecommendedAnd Sunflowerby AnantnathDiva, Mumbai42.3 L - 54.3 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(335 - 607 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedMarathon Nexworld Aura 1by Matrix Enclaves ProjectsDombivali, Mumbai16.0 L - 48.6 L1,2 BHK Apartment(211 - 640 sq ft)Dec '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Lift Available
- Open Car Parking
- Closed Car Parking
- 3 Total Projects
- 3 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about And Lily
- 400+Reputed Developers