Shri Gokul Vrindavan Garden Villa
- Jul'19Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting to enhance your living style
- Civic amenities like cineplex
More about Shri Gokul Vrindavan Garden Villa
Launched by Shri Gokul Developers, Vrindavan Garden Villa, is a premium housing project located at Akoli Khurd in Akola. Offering 3 BHK Villa in Akola Central are available from 0 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Water Supply, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Internal Roads & Footpaths, Closed Car Parking etc. The project is Completed project and possession in Jul 19.
Shri Gokul Vrindavan Garden Villa Floor Plans
Shri Gokul Vrindavan Garden Villa Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Shri Gokul Vrindavan Garden VillaElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shri Gokul Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Shri Gokul Vrindavan Garden Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).