- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKVillas
- 980 - 1,200square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectRK Cityby RK DevelopersBommasandra, BangaloreData Not Available2,3 BHK Villa(980 - 1,200 sq ft)Sep '11
- RecommendedCliqueby MJR BuildersElectronic City Phase 1, Bangalore26.1 L - 66.9 L3,890 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(670 - 1,720 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedRaj Greenbayby SNNElectronic City Phase 2, Bangalore28.3 L - 1.58 Cr4,494 /sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(630 - 3,510 sq ft)Sep '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscaped Gardens
- Children's play area
- Car Parking
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about RK City
- 400+Reputed Developers