Shree Jagannath Sky Valley
- Sep'22Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 3 AcresTotal Area
- New and ResaleAvailability
- The project offers villa with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living
- Sjpd jagannath sky valley offers facilities such as gymnasium
- It also has amenity like ,swimming pool
- Children play area
More about Shree Jagannath Sky Valley
Located in Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar, Sky Valley is a premium housing project launched by Shree Jagannath Properties and Developers. The project offers Villa in 3 BHK configurations available from 2290 sqft to 2645 sqft. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Sep 22. Sky Valley has many amenities, such as 24 X 7 Security, CCTV, Landscaped Gardens, Club House, Swimming Pool etc.
Shree Jagannath Sky Valley Floor Plans
Shree Jagannath Sky Valley Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Swimming Pool
Shree Jagannath Sky Valley Specifications
Shree Jagannath Sky ValleyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shree Jagannath Properties and Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Shree Jagannath Sky Valley
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).