Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath Residency
- Dec'16Possession Start Date
- 25Total Launched apartments
- Jul'15Launch Date
More about Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath Residency
Shree Jagannath Residency,Near Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar is Precisely planned for the Modern day city dweller, a pollution free living environment and wide open areas that offer not just the luxury of space, but peace of mind as well. Shree Jagannath Residency is in close vicinity to Schools, Shopping, Hospitals and Entertainment , making it an ideal place to live .It offers 2BHK & 3BHK Luxurious Apartments And Surrounded with most beautiful palaces.
Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath Residency Floor Plans
Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath Residency Amenities
- Multi AC gym
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Boundary wall will be up to 6’0” height
- Anti-termite Treatment
- Community Hall
- Jogging Track
Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath Residency Specifications
Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath ResidencyElevation
Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath ResidencyFloor Plans
Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath ResidencyNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shree Jagannath Properties and Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Shree Jagannath Shree Jagannath Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).