Vikranthi Mahekby Vikranthi
0 - 0 sq ft
Super Builtup area
About Vikranthi Mahek
- Not LaunchedStatus
Vikranthi Mahek Price List
- Current ProjectVikranthi Mahekby VikranthiPurasaiwakkam, ChennaiData Not AvailableData Not AvailableData Not Available
- RecommendedEmpireby Radiance RealtyPerambur, Chennai₹ 34.19 L - ₹ 85.14 L2,3 BHK Apartment600 - 1,494 sq ftMar '19
- RecommendedIconby Radiance RealtyKoyambedu, Chennai₹ 49.41 L - ₹ 1.24 Cr2,3 BHK Apartment599 - 1,529 sq ftDec '20
Frequently Asked Questions
NRIs ask this frequently
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
GET PERSONALISED RATE
- 8 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
- PT ASSISTRadiance Empire vsRadiance Empireby Radiance RealtyPerambur, Chennai₹ 34.19 L - ₹ 85.14 L
- PT ASSISTRadiance Icon vsRadiance Iconby Radiance RealtyKoyambedu, Chennai₹ 47.91 L - ₹ 1.22 Cr
- PT ASSISTSapthrishi asta AVM vsSapthrishi asta AVMby Sapthrishi Buildcon LLPVadapalani, Chennai₹ 60.92 L - ₹ 1.72 Cr
- PT ASSISTFifth Xanadu vsFifth Xanaduby Fifth FieldMogappair, ChennaiPrice on request
- PT ASSISTBBCL Vajra vsBBCL Vajraby BBCLMogappair, Chennai₹ 82.93 L - ₹ 1.91 Cr
Discuss about Vikranthi Mahek
- 400+Reputed Developers
PropTiger.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the customers are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decisions related to properties displayed here. PropTiger.com, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you.