- 3 BHKVillas
- 2,258square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectThe Vermont Villaby IndiaThiruvanmiyur, ChennaiData Not Available3 BHK Villa(2,258 - sq ft)Mar '18
- RecommendedJayanthi Residencesby Olympia GroupThiruvanmiyur, Chennai2.15 Cr - 2.95 Cr3 BHK Apartment(1,430 - 1,969 sq ft)Oct '17
- RecommendedNakshatraby BBCLPerungudi, Chennai69.9 L - 71.5 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,066 - 1,637 sq ft)Dec '16
Have a property/unit to sell?
The Vermont Villa Price List
- 3 BHK
|Super Builtup area||Builder Price|
2258 sq ft
- 30 Years of Experience
- 122 Total Projects
- 29 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about The Vermont Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers