Total project GRAPH
- Sobha LimitedTotal Projects: 136Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 24 Years
- ATS GreenTotal Projects: 26Ongoing Projects: 4Exp: 21 Years
- Raheja DeveloperTotal Projects: 24Ongoing Projects: 2Exp: 29 Years
- Conscient InfrastructureTotal Projects: 9Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 33 Years
- BriskTotal Projects: 1Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 23 Years
Sector 109, Gurgaon vs Sector 105, Gurgaon
Sector 109 scores lower than to Sector 105 in livability rating (8.4 versus 8.5). Sector 109 with an average price of INR 5670/sqft. is more expensive to live in than Sector 105 which has an average rate of INR 2996/sqft. However, Sector 109 (price appreciation of 26.8%) has seen a greater price appreciation than Sector 105 (price appreciation of 21.3%) over the last one year. With a total of 12 projects in its catchment area, Sector 109 has 3 more projects in comparison to Sector 105 (9 projects). Sector 105 has higher number of schools, hospitals, banks, atms, restaurants as well as petrol pumps than Sector 109.