Total project GRAPH
- AnsalTotal Projects: 34Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 36 Years
- AirwilTotal Projects: 6Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 21 Years
- Cosmos InfraestateTotal Projects: 2Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 8 Years
- Ekdant GroupTotal Projects: 3Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 24 Years
- Oasis RealtechTotal Projects: 2Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 17 Years
Sector 88, Noida vs UPSIDC Surajpur Site, Greater Noida
Sector 88 scores lower than to UPSIDC Surajpur Site in livability rating (7.4 versus 7.7). Sector 88 with an average price of INR 2700/sqft. is less expensive to live in than UPSIDC Surajpur Site which has an average rate of INR 3117/sqft. With a total of 2 projects in its catchment area, Sector 88 has 10 less projects in comparison to UPSIDC Surajpur Site (12 projects). Sector 88 has higher number of schools, hospitals, banks, atms, restaurants as well as petrol pumps than UPSIDC Surajpur Site.