Total project GRAPH
- Salarpuria Sattva GroupTotal Projects: 45Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 33 Years
- Ideal GroupTotal Projects: 22Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 36 Years
- Shrachi GroupTotal Projects: 23Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 22 Years
- Reputed BuilderTotal Projects: 3049Ongoing Projects: 10
- PS GroupTotal Projects: 17Ongoing Projects: 5Exp: 34 Years
Tangra, Kolkata vs Jorabagan, Kolkata
Tangra scores lower than to Jorabagan in livability rating (8.8 versus 9.2). Tangra with an average price of INR 7247/sqft. is more expensive to live in than Jorabagan which has an average rate of INR 6951/sqft. However, Tangra (price appreciation of 3.5%) has seen a lesser price appreciation than Jorabagan (price appreciation of 3.8%) over the last one year. With a total of 51 projects in its catchment area, Tangra has 43 more projects in comparison to Jorabagan (8 projects). While Tangra has higher number of schools, banks and restaurants, Jorabagan has higher number of hospitals, atms and petrol pumps.