Total project GRAPH
- Adroit Urban DevelopersTotal Projects: 12Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 47 Years
- DLFTotal Projects: 71Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 73 Years
- Arihant Foundation and HousingTotal Projects: 33Ongoing Projects: 1Exp: 24 Years
- Jain Housing and Construction LtdTotal Projects: 58Ongoing Projects: 2Exp: 31 Years
- Casagrand BuilderTotal Projects: 92Ongoing Projects: 6Exp: 15 Years
Valasaravakkam, Chennai vs Thalambur, Chennai
Valasaravakkam scores higher than to Thalambur in livability rating (8.8 versus 6.8). Valasaravakkam with an average price of INR 8055/sqft. is more expensive to live in than Thalambur which has an average rate of INR 3513/sqft. However, Valasaravakkam (price appreciation of 55%) has seen a greater price appreciation than Thalambur (price appreciation of 8.4%) over the last one year. With a total of 111 projects in its catchment area, Valasaravakkam has 70 more projects in comparison to Thalambur (41 projects). While Valasaravakkam has higher number of schools, hospitals, banks and petrol pumps, Thalambur has higher number of atms and restaurants.