Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable Homesby Mr Ujjwal
- Jan'19Possession Start Date
- Aug'18Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable Homes
Located in Dwarka Mor, Delhi, Kushwaha Affordable Homes is a premium housing project launched by Mr Ujjwal. The project offers Apartment in 1, 2, 3, 4 BHK configurations available from 405 sqft to 1350 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Jan 19. Kushwaha Affordable Homes has many amenities, such as Car Parking, Lift Available etc.
Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable Homes Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
- 4 BHK
405 sq ft
₹ 19.00 L
900 sq ft
₹ 39.00 L
- Current ProjectMr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable Homesby Mr UjjwalDwarka Mor, Delhi₹ 19.00 L - ₹ 90.00 L1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment405 - 1,350 sq ftJan '19
- RecommendedSouth Estateby Godrej PropertiesOkhla, Delhi₹ 1.90 Cr - ₹ 5.25 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment814 - 2,300 sq ftDec '25
Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable Homes Amenities
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable HomesElevation
Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable HomesOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Mr Ujjwal
Years of Experience
Discuss about Mr Ujjwal Kushwaha Affordable Homes
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).