Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR parkby Pahwa And Co
- Dec'15Possession Start Date
- Feb'15Launch Date
More about Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR park
Pahwa And Co has launched its premium housing project, Floors 2 CR park, in Greater Kailash, Delhi. The project offers 3 BHK Apartment from 1125 sqft in Delhi South. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Car Parking, Cupboards, Walk In Closets, Intercom etc. Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR park is Completed project and possession in Dec 15.
- + 2 more banksshow less
Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR park Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1125 sq ft
- Current ProjectPahwa And Co Floors 2 CR parkby Pahwa And CoGreater Kailash, DelhiData Not Available3 BHK Apartment1,125 sq ftDec '15
- RecommendedSouth Estateby Godrej PropertiesOkhla, Delhi₹ 2.79 Cr - ₹ 7.49 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment976 - 2,518 sq ftDec '25
- RecommendedSky Mansionby RislandChattarpur, Delhi₹ 6.30 Cr - ₹ 22.00 Cr3,4,5 BHK ApartmentMar '23
Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR park Amenities
- Car Parking
- Board Games
- Closed Car Parking
Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR park Specifications
Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR parkElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Pahwa And Co
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 4 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Pahwa And Co Floors 2 CR park
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).