Shristi Infrastructure Development Kanakangan
- Dec'05Possession Start Date
- Ultra modern amenities like club house
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Famous for schools, hospitals, restaurants, banks
More about Shristi Infrastructure Development Kanakangan
Launched by Shristi, Kanakangan, is a premium housing project located at Durgapur in Durgapur. This project hosts amenities like Leisure Pool and Kids Pool, Vaastu-friendly, Adequate Car Parking facility, Club House, Open- air theatre etc. The project is Completed project and possession in Dec 05.
Shristi Infrastructure Development Kanakangan Floor Plans
Shristi Infrastructure Development Kanakangan Amenities
- Club House
- Indoor Games
- Health Facilities
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Landscape Garden And Tree Planting
- Open Car Parking
- Open- air theatre
- Children’s Park
- Vastu Compliant
Shristi Infrastructure Development KanakanganElevation
Shristi Infrastructure Development KanakanganNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shristi Infrastructure Development
Years of Experience
Discuss about Shristi Infrastructure Development Kanakangan
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).