Jannat: Shah Rukh Khan's Home In Dubai
An ideal home is a place where peace exists, a place where you can rest in the truest sense away from the hustle and bustle of everyday work life. Talking about the King Khan of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, likes to spend quality time with his family on his Palm Beach villa in Dubai, which he bought for Rs 100 crore.
Despite his busy work schedule, SRK visits his property in Dubai whenever he finds time to spend quality time with his family, away from media glare, and Palm Jumeirah is his perfect destination for this.
Shah Rukh Khan with his daughter Suhana and son Aryan. (Picture credit: Twitter- @iamsrk)
SRK's palatial house in Mumbai is called 'Mannat', where people in large numbers stand outside for hours just to have a glimpse of the actor. In contrast, SRK's villa in Palm Jumeirah brings tranquillity to his life and here he is a complete family man.
Shah Rukh Khan waves at the crowd from a balcony of his house 'Mannat', Mumbai. (Picture credit: indiawest.com)
Besides family affairs, he also does not miss any chances of partying with friends whenever he visits Dubai, whether for a film shoot or to attend an event.
SRK's villa 'Jannat' in Dubai (Picture credit: bollywoodpresents.com)
Most Interesting Facts about Jannat
● This property in Mumbai is located in K Frond of Palm Jumeirah. The villa is named K-93 “Signature Villa”.
● The exterior of the villa is open to visitors, but entry inside is restricted.
● The two-floor villa is spread over an area of 8,500 sq. ft.
● Access to the garages is remote-controlled.
● The Khan family gets access to water sports and other such activities, deep sea fishing, private beach, shopping and, of course, all of what is there in Jumeirah.
● The villa is no less than a palace and is painted in white.
● The gardens are green and a treat to the eyes.
Sunset view of a beach. (Picture credit: picspaper.com)
Palm Beach Jumeirah is a place for the rich and influential looking for all the luxuries of life. The beauty of the ocean, the crimson sunset and Dubai. Who will not want to live here?