Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2ndby Pareek
- Nov'16Possession Start Date
- 22Total Launched apartments
- Dec'14Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd
Located in Jhotwara, Jaipur, Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd is a premium housing project launched by Pareek. The project offers Apartment in 2, 3 BHK configurations available from 1000 sqft to 1100 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Nov 16. Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd has many amenities, such as Borings And PVC Tanks, Car Parking, Landscaped Gardens, Underground Pump And Overhead Tanks, Water Supply etc.
Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd Floor Plans
Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd Amenities
- Water Supply
- Underground Pump And Overhead Tanks
- Borings And PVC Tanks
- Decorative Lights
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Vaastu Compliant
Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd Specifications
Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2ndElevation
Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2ndOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 21 Years of Experience
- 12 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Pareek Shree Shyam Sarovar 2nd
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).