Ashiana GG Ext II Phase Gulmohar Vihar and Gulmohar Arcade
- Oct'23Possession Start Date
- 5.47 AcresTotal Area
- 33Total Launched villas
- Oct'20Launch Date
More about Ashiana GG Ext II Phase Gulmohar Vihar and Gulmohar Arcade
It offers 1 BHK Villa in Jaipur South. The project is Launch project and possession in Oct 23. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Storm Water Drains, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc), Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements etc.
Ashiana GG Ext II Phase Gulmohar Vihar and Gulmohar Arcade Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
280 sq ft
Ashiana GG Ext II Phase Gulmohar Vihar and Gulmohar Arcade Amenities
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc)
- Fire Fighting System
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Ashiana GG Ext II Phase Gulmohar Vihar and Gulmohar ArcadeElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Ashiana Housing
- 42 Years of Experience
- 71 Total Projects
- 22 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Ashiana GG Ext II Phase Gulmohar Vihar and Gulmohar Arcade
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).