Shivam Pride Villa
- Jul'22Possession Start Date
More about Shivam Pride Villa
Shivam Promoters And Builders has launched its premium housing project, Pride Villa, in Deomurti, Jalna. The project offers 2, 3 BHK Villa from 0 sqft in Jalna East. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Water Supply, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Storm Water Drains, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space etc. Shivam Promoters And Builders Pride Villa is Launch project and possession in Jul 22.
Shivam Pride Villa Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
Shivam Pride Villa Amenities
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Community Buildings
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Energy management
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Treatment And Disposal Of Sewage And Sullage Water
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Shivam Pride VillaElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shivam Promoters And Builders
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 2 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Shivam Pride Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).