- 2, 3 BHKVillas
- 942 - 1,506square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectMahabir Hibiscus Nature Homeby MahabirRajarhat, KolkataData Not Available2,3 BHK Villa(942 - 1,506 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedSpringfieldby Unimark GroupRajarhat, Kolkata₹ 37.8 L - ₹ 71.3 L2,3,4 BHK Apartment(923 - 1,738 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedGalaxia 2by Siddha GroupRajarhat, Kolkata₹ 43.4 L - ₹ 1.19 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,010 - 2,760 sq ft)Jun '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- 1 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Mahabir Hibiscus Nature Home
- 400+Reputed Developers