KGC Kahlon Garden Cityby KGC Lucknow
- Apr'18Possession Start Date
- 21 AcresTotal Area
- 317Total Launched plots
- May'15Launch Date
More about KGC Kahlon Garden City
Kahlon Garden City by KGC Lucknow, located in Vrindavan Yojna, Lucknow, offers Plots. The amenities include a swimming pool, a club house, a rainwater harvesting system, a 24x7 security system, a car parking area and few others. Served by UPSRTC buses and private buses, this area boasts of smooth connectivity to the major neighboring localities. The Lucknow Railway Station is just 4 kilometers from this area while the airport lies at a distance of 13 kilometers.
KGC Kahlon Garden City Price List
KGC Kahlon Garden City Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
- Plantation Of Tree
- Organic And Inorganic Waste Management
- Underground Electrification For a Hassle Free Panorama
KGC Kahlon Garden CityElevation
KGC Kahlon Garden CityAmenities
KGC Kahlon Garden CityFloor Plans
KGC Kahlon Garden CityNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About KGC Lucknow
- 122 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about KGC Kahlon Garden City
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).