Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residencyby Vishwas Bawa
- Mar'19Possession Start Date
- Aug'17Launch Date
- 3 open side properties, spacious properties
- Children play area are some of the prominent amenities
- Malls in close vicinity
More about Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residency
Vishwas Bawa has launched its premium housing project, Lalita Residency, in Kodailbail, Mangalore. The project offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment from 1070 sqft to 1380 sqft in Mangalore South. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are 24 Hours Water Supply, Landscaped Gardens, Car Parking, Children's play area, Water proof treatment etc. Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residency is Completed project and possession in Mar 19.
Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residency Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
1380 sq ft
Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residency Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- Car Parking
- Children's play area
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Security Cabin
- Compound wall and Gate.
- Water proof treatment
Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residency Specifications
Vishwas Bawa Lalita ResidencyElevation
Vishwas Bawa Lalita ResidencyFloor Plans
Vishwas Bawa Lalita ResidencyNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Vishwas Bawa
Years of Experience
Discuss about Vishwas Bawa Lalita Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).