Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency
- Dec'15Possession Start Date
- Jun'14Launch Date
More about Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency
Svasaar Value Builders has launched its premium housing project, Svasaar Sahjanand Residency, in Nagalpur, Mehsana. The project offers 3 BHK IndependentHouse from 720 sqft in Other. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Security Guards, Children's play area, Internal Roads, Landscaped Gardens, Earthquake Resistant Structure etc. Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency is Completed project and possession in Dec 15.
Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
720 sq ft
Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency Amenities
- Security Guards
- Children's play area
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Internal Roads
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency Specifications
Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand ResidencyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Svasaar Value Builders
Years of Experience
Discuss about Svasaar Value Builders Svasaar Sahjanand Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).