- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 314 - 427square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectSquarefeet Orchid Square Phase 3by SquarefeetAmbernath West, MumbaiData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(314 - 427 sq ft)Dec '22
- RecommendedPalava Primia E To Jby Lodha GroupDombivali, Mumbai₹ 32.80 L - ₹ 58.53 L1,2 BHK Apartment(334 - 596 sq ft)Feb '19
- RecommendedPalava Lakeshore Greensby Lodha GroupDombivali, MumbaiData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(499 - 914 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Closed Car Parking
- 55 Years of Experience
- 13 Total Projects
- 6 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Squarefeet Orchid Square Phase 3
- 400+Reputed Developers