- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 600 - 850square feet
- Price On Request
Srishti Group Oasis Mumbai
Recommendations for you
- Current ProjectSrishti Group OasisBhandup West, Mumbai1.33 Cr - 1.33 CrData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(600 -850 sq ft)Dec '13
- RecommendedEcohomes WindsBhandup West, Mumbai65.7 L - 1.08 Cr17,150 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(383 -631 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedHDIL Whispering TowersMulund West, Mumbai1.42 Cr - 2.15 Cr12,000 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,185 -1,795 sq ft)Dec '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
Units & Sizes
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
- Sizes shown are super built up area unless specified otherwise.
- Builder prices shown are basic sales price (BSP) and do not include other cost items such as clubhouse membership, preferred location charges, parking charges etc.
- Resale prices shown is price of the lowest cost unit available in the project. Actual price will vary as per the unit purchased by the buyer.
Resale Units & Sizes
- 2 BHK
- 1 photo2 BHK apartment₹ 12631/ sq ftWest Facing 1 Car Parking 22nd (out of 22) Floor
This 22nd floor (out of total of 22 floors) property is west facing and is priced at INR 1.20 crs (all inclusive, registration charges extra). Its size of 950 sq. ft. makes it highly spacious for a 2B...read more
- 2 photos2 BHK apartment₹ 15647/ sq ft1 Car Parking 12th (out of 22) Floor
A 2BHK apartment in Central Mumbai, Mumbai with 2 bathrooms. It has 1 covered car parking. Its super area is 850 sq ft. It is on the 12th floor of the building (total number of floors are 22). It has ...read more
- 10 photos2 BHK apartment₹ 15888/ sq ftWest Facing 1 Car Parking 1st (out of 22) Floor
A 2BHK apartment in Central Mumbai, Mumbai with 2 bathrooms. It has 1 covered car parking. Its super area is 900 sq ft. It is on the 1st floor of the building (total number of floors are 23). It has v...read more
- Swimming Pool
- Video Phone with Intercom
- Car Parking
- Power Backup
- Lift Available
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Staff Quarter
- Vaastu Compliant
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Srishti Group Oasis
- From Search to Possession- Multiple stages, one companion: ProptigerNEXT
- 18000+ customers have benefited from PropTiger's services so farNEXT
- Absolutely“NO BROKERAGE” on new property purchases.NEXT
- Be it a New property or a resale property, PropTiger's services are Indispensable.NEXT
- SITE VISIT
- HOME LOAN
Enter your details to get callback
Have questions about Srishti Group Oasis
Our property Experts can help
- 400+Reputed Developers