- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 378 - 520square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹34.0 L - ₹46.8 L
- Current ProjectSalasar Greensby Salasar EstateBhayandar East, Mumbai₹ 33.9 L - ₹ 46.8 L1,2 BHK Apartment(378 - 520 sq ft)Dec '21
- RecommendedSplendora Platino E To G Vivant A To Dby Lodha GroupThane West, Mumbai₹ 40.6 L - ₹ 1.02 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment(401 - 1,005 sq ft)Jun '19
- RecommendedSplendora Platino Dby Lodha GroupThane West, Mumbai₹ 54.9 L - ₹ 77.1 L1,2 BHK Apartment(542 - 761 sq ft)Sep '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Open Car Parking
- Closed Car Parking
About Salasar Estate
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Salasar Greens
- 400+Reputed Developers