- 1, 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 245 - 680square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectNayantara Nakshatra Rohiniby Nayantara AssociatesDombivali, MumbaiData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(245 - 680 sq ft)Dec '20
- RecommendedMy Cityby Runwal RealtyDombivali, MumbaiData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(645 - 1,105 sq ft)Dec '20
- RecommendedMy City Phase I Part IIIby Runwal RealtyDombivali, MumbaiData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(373 - 677 sq ft)Dec '22
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Open Parking
- Closed Car Parking
About Nayantara Associates
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Nayantara Nakshatra Rohini
- 400+Reputed Developers