- 4, 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,120 - 2,885square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectShankheshwar Padmawati HeightGhatkopar West, MumbaiData Not Available2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,120 - 2,885 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedKanakia SevensAndheri East, Mumbai35.8 L - 1.37 Cr14,200 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(252 - 892 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedSheth Vasant OasisAndheri East, Mumbai1.05 Cr - 4.24 Cr24,000 /sq ft- 24,750/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(426 - 1,767 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Shankheshwar Padmawati Height
- 400+Reputed Developers