- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 650 - 1,060square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹35.8 L - ₹58.3 L5,500 INR/ sq ft₹35.8 L- ₹58.3 L
- Current ProjectOm Rudra Heightsby Shubh Laxmi Infra MumbaiKaranjade, Mumbai35.8 L - 58.3 L5,500 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(650 - 1,060 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedEcovistasby Bharat Infrastructure And EngineeringSil Phata, Mumbai36.1 L - 49.1 L5,200 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(695 - 945 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedCentre Parkby Lodha GroupDombivali, Mumbai39.3 L - 92.7 L5,643 /sq ft- 6,343/sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(453 - 884 sq ft)Dec '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Car Parking
- Shopping Mall
- Jogging Track
- Lift Available
- Children's play area
- Landscaped Gardens
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Om Rudra Heights
- 400+Reputed Developers