- 2 BHKApartments
- 850square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Resale Price₹75.0 L INR onwards
- Current ProjectAishwarya Lake CHSby Reputed BuilderKoperkhairane, Mumbai75.0 L - 75.0 LData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(850 - sq ft)Oct '06
- RecommendedEcovistasby Bharat Infrastructure And EngineeringSil Phata, Mumbai36.1 L - 49.1 L5,200 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(695 - 945 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedForestsby Runwal RealtyKanjurmarg, Mumbai91.9 L - 2.25 Cr12,250 /sq ft- 12,500/sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(750 - 1,800 sq ft)Dec '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Aishwarya Lake CHS
- 400+Reputed Developers