- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 270 - 810square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹8.0 L - ₹15.1 L
- Current ProjectShree Mahalaxmi RAH Homesby Shree Mahalaxmi DevelopersNeral, Mumbai₹ 8.0 L - ₹ 15.1 L1,2 BHK Apartment(270 - 810 sq ft)Jun '19
- RecommendedAnmol Phase IIby Arihant SuperstructuresBadlapur East, Mumbai₹ 13.6 L - ₹ 19.5 L1,2 BHK Apartment(304 - 438 sq ft)Mar '20
- RecommendedVihaaby Godrej PropertiesBadlapur East, Mumbai₹ 24.5 L - ₹ 29.8 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(435 - 695 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
About Shree Mahalaxmi Developers
- 31 Years of Experience
- 5 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 400+Reputed Developers