Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3
- Nov'29Possession Start Date
- 2 AcresTotal Area
- 3 open side properties
- Known for amenities like rainwater harvesting
- Schools, recreational, hospitals, restaurants, cineplex within close vicinity
More about Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3
Sharad Chadda has launched its premium housing project, Gokul Ressidency 3, in Jamtha, Nagpur. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Storm Water Drains, Street Lighting etc. Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3 is Launch project and possession in Nov 29.
Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3 Price List
Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3 Amenities
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3Elevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sharad Chadda
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Sharad Chadda Gokul Ressidency 3
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).