Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Layout
- Dec'22Possession Start Date
- 10 AcresTotal Area
More about Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Layout
Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Infra has launched its premium housing project, Vir Bahadur Shah Layout, in Mahurzari, Nagpur. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Storm Water Drains, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Water Supply, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Aggregate area of recreational Open Space etc. Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Infra Vir Bahadur Shah Layout is Launch project and possession in Dec 22.
Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Layout Price List
Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Layout Amenities
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Raje Vir Bahadur Shah LayoutElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Infra
- 122 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Raje Vir Bahadur Shah Layout
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).