Rama Gokuldham City Part A
- Dec'29Possession Start Date
- 1 AcresTotal Area
- 3 open side properties
- Enhanced living with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting
- Recreational, cineplex are within easy reach
More about Rama Gokuldham City Part A
Launched by Rama Developers, Gokuldham City Part A, is a premium housing project located at Nanded Waghala in Nanded. This project hosts amenities like Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Street Lighting etc. The project is Launch project and possession in Dec 29.
Rama Gokuldham City Part A Price List
Rama Gokuldham City Part A Amenities
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Fighting System
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
Rama Gokuldham City Part AElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Rama Developers
- 2022 Years of Experience
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Rama Gokuldham City Part A
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).