- Below average
- 4 BHKVillas
- 2,405 - 4,980square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹96.2 L - ₹1.99 Cr4,000 INR/ sq ft₹96.2 L- ₹1.99 Cr
- Current ProjectSports City Villasby SupertechKnowledge Park V, Noida96.2 L - 1.99 Cr4,000 /sq ft4 BHK Villa(2,405 - 4,980 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedAce Cityby ACE GroupSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida39.2 L - 55.1 L3,600 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,090 - 1,530 sq ft)Oct '17
- RecommendedArdenby Arihant BuildconSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida38.6 L - 92.8 L3,625 /sq ft- 3,725/sq ft2,3,4 BHK Apartment(935 - 2,490 sq ft)Jun '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sports City Villas
- 400+Reputed Developers