- Below average
- 3, 4 BHKVillas
- 2,400 - 3,500square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectUTC Code 60 VillasKnowledge Park V, Noida1.56 Cr - 2.27 CrData Not Available3,4 BHK Villa(2,400 - 3,500 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedAce Ace CitySector 1 Noida Extension, Noida39.2 L - 55.1 L3,600 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,090 - 1,530 sq ft)Oct '17
- RecommendedArihant AmbarSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida28.4 L - 41.0 L2,850 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(995 - 1,440 sq ft)Jun '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Children's play area
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about UTC Code 60 Villas
- 400+Reputed Developers