- 4, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,800 - 2,400square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹75.6 L - ₹1.01 Cr4,200 INR/ sq ft₹75.6 L- ₹1.01 Cr
- Current ProjectRhapsodyby ATS GreenSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida75.6 L - 1.01 Cr4,200 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,800 - 2,400 sq ft)Apr '20
- RecommendedArdenby Arihant BuildconSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida38.6 L - 92.8 L3,625 /sq ft- 3,725/sq ft2,3,4 BHK Apartment(935 - 2,490 sq ft)Jun '17
- RecommendedAce Cityby ACE GroupSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida39.2 L - 55.1 L3,600 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,090 - 1,530 sq ft)Oct '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Sports Facility
- Landscaped Gardens
- Indoor Games
- 24 X 7 Security
- Vaastu Compliant
- Closed Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 400+Reputed Developers