- Below average
- 3 BHKApartments
- 2,205 - 2,450square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹1.10 Cr - ₹1.22 Cr4,995 INR/ sq ft₹1.10 Cr- ₹1.22 Cr
- Current ProjectExquisiteby UnitechSector 117, Noida1.10 Cr - 1.22 Cr4,995 /sq ft3 BHK Apartment(2,205 - 2,450 sq ft)Jun '16
- RecommendedThe Jewel of Noidaby DasnacSector 75, Noida70.6 L - 6.40 Cr5,600 /sq ft- 8,200/sq ft2,3,4,5,6 BHK Apartment(1,260 - 8,000 sq ft)Aug '17
- RecommendedPicturesque Reprievesby ATS GreenSector 152, Noida87.9 L - 1.52 Cr4,750 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,240 - 2,055 sq ft)Jun '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Multipurpose hall (yoga / aerobics)
- Sports Facility
- Rain water harvesting system
- Video door phone security
- 24x7 power backup
- Yoga / theme gardens
- Indoor games room
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Exquisite
- 400+Reputed Developers