Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137by Supertech
About Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137
- May'16Possession Date(s)
- 2 AcresTotal Area
- 502Total Launched apartments
- Jan'09Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
Supertech Ecosuites is a forthcoming housing development structured by Supertech Ltd.
Spread across 2 acres of magnificent landscape, Supertech Ecosuites is located in Sector 137, Noida. Supertech Ecosuites offers unique features to the residents, namely gymnasium, indoor & outdoor gaming zone, swimming pool, clubhouse, recycling plant, multipurpose hall, play area, party hall, cafeteria and supermarket.
The project offers 1BHK vaastu compliant studio apartments.
Supertech Ecosuites is on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
Suthiyana Bus Stop is a 15 minutes’ drive from the premises.
Close to Sector 18, the commercial hub of Noida.
Reputed institutions like Amity, Delhi Public School and Apeejay School are close by.
- + 3 more banksshow less
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137 Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- Current ProjectSupertech Ecosuites Sector 137by SupertechSector 137, Noida₹ 28.60 L - ₹ 29.57 L1 BHK Apartment410 - 475 sq ftMay '16
- RecommendedZenithby Express BuildersSector 77, Noida₹ 55.90 L - ₹ 91.78 L2,3 BHK Apartment990 - 1,765 sq ftAug '16
- RecommendedCleo Countyby ABASector 121, Noida₹ 1.07 Cr - ₹ 1.62 Cr3,4 BHK Apartment844 - 1,577 sq ftAug '22
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137 Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Multipurpose Room
- Sports Facility
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
- Vaastu Compliant
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137 Specifications
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137Elevation
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137Floor Plans
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137Neighbourhood
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137Construction Updates
Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137Others
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 31 Years of Experience
- 62 Total Projects
- 34 Ongoing Projects
- PT ASSISTExpress Zenith vsExpress Zenithby Express BuildersSector 77, Noida₹ 55.90 L - ₹ 91.78 L
- PT ASSISTABA Cleo County vsABA Cleo Countyby ABASector 121, Noida₹ 1.07 Cr - ₹ 1.62 Cr
- PT ASSISTAce Golfshire vsAce Golfshireby ACE GroupSector 150, Noida₹ 95.46 L - ₹ 1.19 Cr
- PT ASSISTSolitaire at Godrej Nest vsSolitaire at Godrej Nestby Godrej PropertiesSector 150, Noida₹ 1.04 Cr - ₹ 1.64 Cr
- PT ASSISTEldeco Live By The Greens vsEldeco Live By The Greensby Eldeco GroupSector 150, Noida₹ 41.31 L - ₹ 51.00 L
Discuss about Supertech Ecosuites Sector 137
- 400+Reputed Developers