- Below average
- 4, 5, 6 BHKVillas
- 4,000 - 9,000square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectMist Bunglowsby BhasinSector 143B, Noida4.44 Cr - 9.99 CrData Not Available4,5,6 BHK Villa(4,000 - 9,000 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedPicturesque Reprievesby ATS GreenSector 152, Noida87.9 L - 1.52 Cr4,750 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,240 - 2,055 sq ft)Jun '20
- RecommendedAce Cityby ACE GroupSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida39.2 L - 55.1 L3,600 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,090 - 1,530 sq ft)Oct '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Large and luxurious
- 24Hr Backup
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Mist Bunglows
- 400+Reputed Developers