- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,315 - 1,465square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹52.6 L - ₹58.6 L
- Current ProjectKaavyam Greensby SikkaSector 143B, Noida52.6 L - 58.6 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,315 - 1,465 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedDivinoby ACE GroupSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida33.8 L - 48.5 L2,3 BHK Apartment(594 - 908 sq ft)Nov '20
- RecommendedAce Cityby ACE GroupSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida39.2 L - 55.1 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,090 - 1,530 sq ft)Oct '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Club House
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Power Backup
- 13 Total Projects
- 12 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Kaavyam Greens
- 400+Reputed Developers