- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 598 - 900square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectHomesby Invixo Ace Prop MartSector 17B Yamuna Expressway, Noida14.9 L - 22.5 LData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(598 - 900 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedDestination 150by Tata Value HomesSector 150, Noida50.0 L - 71.7 L4,550 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,100 - 1,575 sq ft)Jun '21
- RecommendedParkwayby ACE GroupSector 150, Noida46.7 L - 1.06 Cr3,999 /sq ft- 4,300/sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,085 - 2,460 sq ft)Dec '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Homes
- 400+Reputed Developers