- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 910 - 1,620square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹28.4 L - ₹50.6 L3,125 INR/ sq ft₹28.4 L- ₹50.6 L
- Current ProjectAugusta Towerby AmrapaliSector 4 Noida Extension, Noida28.4 L - 50.6 L3,125 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(910 - 1,620 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedDreamvilleby Exotica HousingSector 16C Noida Extension, Noida34.3 L - 63.5 L3,725 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(920 - 1,705 sq ft)Mar '18
- RecommendedGrand Avenueby Samridhi GroupTechzone 4, Noida31.6 L - 54.3 L3,225 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(980 - 1,685 sq ft)Mar '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Jogging Track
- Swimming Pool
- Lift Available
- Children's play area
- Landscaped Gardens
- Club House
- Power Backup
- Closed Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Augusta Tower
- 400+Reputed Developers