- Below average
- 1 BHKApartments
- 495 - 585square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹14.8 L - ₹17.6 L3,000 INR/ sq ft₹14.8 L- ₹17.6 L
- Current ProjectHomesby Radhika GroupSector 4 Noida Extension, Noida14.8 L - 17.6 L3,000 /sq ft1 BHK Apartment(495 - 585 sq ft)Aug '17
- RecommendedGrand Avenueby Samridhi GroupTechzone 4, Noida31.6 L - 54.3 L3,225 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(980 - 1,685 sq ft)Mar '18
- RecommendedGolf Avenueby Apex BuildconSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida37.5 L - 85.8 L3,300 /sq ft2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,137 - 2,599 sq ft)Dec '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Homes
- 400+Reputed Developers