Tirupati Gokuldham Row House
- Dec'17Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Known for amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting
- Cineplex within close vicinity
More about Tirupati Gokuldham Row House
Tirupati Builders And Developers Parbhani has launched its premium housing project, Gokuldham Row House, in Gandhi Park, Parbhani. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Open Parking, Water Supply, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Storm Water Drains, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP) etc. Tirupati Builders And Developers Parbhani Gokuldham Row House is Completed project and possession in Dec 17.
Tirupati Gokuldham Row House Price List
Tirupati Gokuldham Row House Amenities
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Tirupati Gokuldham Row HouseElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Tirupati Builders And Developers Parbhani
Years of Experience
Discuss about Tirupati Gokuldham Row House
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).