Yash Nisarga Part 3
- Jan'25Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 1 AcresTotal Area
- 3 open side properties
- The project is equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation
- Close to recreational, cineplex
More about Yash Nisarga Part 3
Launched by Yash Real Estate And Co, Nisarga Part 3, is a premium housing project located at Takli Kumbhakarna in Parbhani. Offering 1, 2 BHK Villa in Parbhani North are available from 0 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Landscaping & Tree Planting, Street Lighting, Internal Roads & Footpaths, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP) etc. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Jan 25.
Yash Nisarga Part 3 Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
Yash Nisarga Part 3 Amenities
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Street Lighting
Yash Nisarga Part 3Elevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Yash Real Estate And Co
Years of Experience
Discuss about Yash Nisarga Part 3
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).