- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,155 - 2,200square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectOm Sai Venkata Group Oxy Green ResidencyBhosari, PuneData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(1,155 - 2,200 sq ft)Feb '13
- RecommendedPristine ProlifeWakad, Pune52.4 L - 1.15 Cr5,800 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(850 - 1,751 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedVilas Javdekar PortiaPashan, Pune4.63 Cr - 4.74 Cr12,500 /sq ft4 BHK Apartment(3,700 - 3,900 sq ft)Dec '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
- Swimming Pool
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Om Sai Venkata Group Oxy Green Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers