- 3 BHKApartments
- 1,110 - 1,272square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹2.25 Cr INR onwards
- Current ProjectSukhashantiby GokhaleKarve Nagar, Pune2.25 Cr - 2.25 Cr3 BHK Apartment(1,110 - 1,272 sq ft)Dec '18
- Recommended7 Hillsby Mantra PropertiesDhayari, Pune11.8 L - 38.2 L1,2 BHK Apartment(346 - 1,124 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedMantra 7 Hills Phase IVby Mantra BuildcraftsDhayari, Pune22.4 L - 46.2 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(320 - 580 sq ft)Dec '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Construction Updateslast updated on : Aug 29, 2017
- Aug, 2017
- 13 Years of Experience
- 39 Total Projects
- 20 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sukhashanti
- 400+Reputed Developers