- 2 BHKApartments
- 1,100square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectKumar Kohinoor Plazaby Kumar UrbanKhadki, PuneData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(1,100 - sq ft)Jan '07
- RecommendedSolitaireby VTP RealtyPashan, Pune₹ 66.83 L - ₹ 93.08 L2,3 BHK Apartment(733 - 1,021 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedSolitaire Phase 1 A Bby VTP RealtyPashan, PuneData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(527 - 923 sq ft)Dec '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
Kumar Kohinoor Plaza Price List
- 2 BHK
|Area||Builder Price||Resale Price|
1100 sq ft
About Kumar Urban
- 51 Years of Experience
- 45 Total Projects
- 4 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Kumar Kohinoor Plaza
- 400+Reputed Developers